Fitness doesn’t have to be a chore, fitness is meant to be fun and improve the quality of your life. Here are the services we offer to help you get healthier and better.
- Group Fitness Classes
- Group classes are a great way to experience training in a large group setting of five to seven people. This will offer you the opportunity to work with one of our certified coaches in a group setting. This is a full hour of training that revolves around all components of fitness such as mobility, weight loss, strength, conditioning, and muscle building. We will meet you where you are at, this meaning we will regress exercises that you are not ready for yet.
- Personal Training
- At Restored Strength utilize a system developed around semi-private training. This will be no more than 3 people per coach. This will allow you to grow and obtain your goals with the support of those around you. Everyone will be working towards bettering themselves with you. This will allow for more flexibility with busy schedules, allows for training partners, and friends and family to join the movement of getting healthier.You are not entitled to work with other clients every training session or are required to have someone help fill in a spot. This is just allowing your training session to be shared with three other individuals. We do our best to accommodate our client’s schedules, training partners, etc.
- Online Coaching
- If you are wanting to train with us but have a crazy work schedule or aren’t near us this is a great way to train with us at your own time. Our online coaching allows for you to train at your convenience underneath a program made specifically towards your goals.
Daily Hours Breakdown:
Monday – Thursday:
- 6 am – 5:30 Personal Training
5:30 – 6:30 Group Fitness
- 6 am – 4:30 Personal Training
Contact us today for a free consultation!