William grew up in Granite Falls and was never active in any sports throughout high school. He didn’t get involved with any physical activity until he was 18, and he didn’t get serious with training until he turned 20. Finding a new love and passion for health and fitness, William would go on to college to pursue this as a career. His mission is to help as many people as he can to better their lives through movement and strength.
William has been a certified personal trainer since 2014. His background in training has changed throughout the years, from body building to powerlifting and other modalities of training. His focus on training now is revolved around a more holistic approach that incorporates all aspects of health and fitness.
William has been an assistant instructor for the Russian Kettlebell Certification (RKC) and Original Strength Workshop. He has also had articles published through Dragon Door and Original Strength. He has helped form an articulation agreement with Alexandria Technical Community College and Southwest Minnesota State University. He also spent a year working as a Rehab Specialist in a rehab setting for HealthSource Chiropractic of Marshall, MN where he found a new love for rehab and therapeutic exercise.
William graduated from Alexandria Technical Community College with an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Health and Fitness in 2016 and then from Southwest Minnesota State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science with an emphasis in Corporate Wellness/Exercise Leadership in 2018.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT)
- First Aid, CPR & AED
- Russian Kettlebell Certification Level One & Two (RKC II)
- Functional Movement Screen Level One & Two (FMS II)
- Natural Movement Coach Level One, Two, & Three (MCT III)
- Original Strength Coach Level One & Two (OS II)
- Functional Movement Techniques Performance (FMT)
- Reflexive Performance Reset Level One & Two (RPR)
- Certified Functional Strength Coach Level One (CFSC)
Get to Know More About William
- Don’t let the tattoos scare you, I am very friendly!
- I LOVE learning and spending my time furthering my education on rehab and movement.
- I frequently travel the nation for continuing education to learn the latest techniques in my field.
- I love animals of all sorts.
- Teaching others coaches to better serve their clients is a passion of mine.
- I am a professional by trait, but a ridiculous human by heart.