William Sturgeon, Owner
William grew up in Granite Falls and was never active in any sports throughout high school. He didn’t get involved with any physical activity until he was 18, and he didn’t get serious with training until he turned 20. Finding a new love and passion for health and fitness, William would go on to college to pursue this as a career. His mission is to help as many people as he can better their lives.
William has been a certified personal trainer since 2014. His background in training has changed throughout the years, from body building to powerlifting and other modalities of training. His focus on training now is revolved around a more holistic approach that incorporates movement and strength.
William has led workshops and was an assistant at an RKC Certification in 2016. He has helped colleges form articulation agreements. William has also spent a year working in a rehab setting.
William graduated from Alexandria Technical Community College with an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Health and Fitness in 2016.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT)
- Russian Kettlebell Certification Level Two (RKC)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- MovNat Level Three Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Original Strength Coach Level One (OSC)
Get to Know More About William
- I love animals of all sorts.
- I am an advocate for women empowerment
- I do not take myself serious at all and enjoy having fun at work
- I am currently pursuing my Bachelor Degree in Exercise Science at Southwest Minnesota State University
- I enjoy traveling and teaching people how to be able to move and be strong
- I LOVE training outside as much as possible