Tyler grew up in Swift Falls, MN. He graduated from Benson high school in 2015 where he was involved in football, wrestling, tennis, track & field, and golf. He then went to Alexandria Technical Community College where he graduated with an Associate Degree in Health & Fitness in 2017. He is currently pursuing his Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science with an emphasis in Human Performance at Southwest Minnesota State University.
Tyler is a young driven professional who are about helping others change their lives through exercise and healthy lifestyles. His big interest is in enhancing human performance and helping people restore movement and strength.
Tyler is in charge of our Sports Performance programs and athletic development. He also works with those interested in weight-loss and general strength.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT)
- First Aid, CPR & AED
- Sports Performance Coach (USAW-SPC)
- Reflexive Performance Reset Level One (RPR)
Get to Know More About Tyler
- I love bowhunting and fishing.
- I enjoy watch and playing sports.
- Hanging out with friends and family is how I spend my free time
- I love learning and understanding how to be a better coach
- I’m a big dog person.
- One of my big goals is to hike every mountainous area in the states.